Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 5 Tbsp. organic grass-fed beef gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold unchlorinated and unfluoridated water
- 1/2 cup hot unchlorinated and unfluoridated water
- 1-1/4 cup organic cherry juice (100% pure juice)
- 1/2 cup organic granulated cane sugar
- 2 cups organic cherries, pitted and diced
- 1 cup organic pecans, chopped
Here’s How I do it:
- Dissolve gelatin in cold water; Use a whisk gently to blend until smooth.
- Add the sugar and hot water; Whisk thoroughly until dissolved.
- Pour the cherry juice into the gelatin mixture and whisk until blended.
- Add gelatin mixture to the mold.
- Chill for 30-45 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- After chilling time, add cherries and pecans; Mix to combine.
- Chill until firm, approximately 2 additional hours and serve.