Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2 large organic bananas, sliced
- 10 oz. frozen organic blackberries; OR frozen organic berry blend
- 1/2 cup frozen organic wild blueberries
- 2 Tbsp. organic grass-fed beef gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold unchlorinated and unfluoridated water
- 1/4 cup organic cane sugar
- 1-1/2 cups hot organic pomegranate juice (without any added sugar… 100% juice or juice blend)
- 1-1/2 cups organic ginger beer
Here’s How I do it:
- In a small saucepan over high heat, warm the pomegranate juice to just under boiling.
- Meanwhile, in a rectangular 2-quart dish, assemble the banana slices on the bottom and sides without overlapping them.
- Add the berries to the middle of the banana slices; Set aside.
- Into a pint-and-a-half Mason jar, pour the cold water and sprinkle the gelatin on top; Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Add the sugar on top of the gelatin mixture.
- Pour the hot pomegranate juice into the jar with the gelatin mixture; Stir until thoroughly combine; The gelatin and sugar should be completely dissolved.
- Carefully pour the gelatin mixture and ginger beer into the dish with the fruit.
- Chill for at least 4 hours, or until completely set.
- Remove from mold and serve chilled.