Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 3 cups Homemade Organic Barbequed Pulled Turkey
- 1 recipe Homemade Organic Cornbread
- 1 cup shredded organic cheddar cheese
Here’s How I do it:
- Make the cornbread if you haven’t all ready done so.
- Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Cut the cornbread into squares and place them into a 9x13x2″ baking dish.
- Pour the turkey mixture over the cornbread squares.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the turkey mixture.
- Bake at 350° Fahrenheit for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the mixture is bubbly and the cheese turns light brown.