This recipe was created by my Darling and it’s a delicious salad!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1 head organic green leaf lettuce
- 1/2 pint organic grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 sprigs organic fresh dill, minced
- 4 sprigs organic fresh parsley, minced
- organic red wine vinegar
- organic extra-virgin olive oil
- Real Salt
- Freshly ground organic peppercorn blend
Here’s How I do it:
- Tear the green leaf lettuce into bite sized pieces and add the tomatoes, dill and parsley; Mix to combine.
- Drizzle with olive oil and red wine vinegar.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper; Toss to combine.