Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1 lb. organic sweet potatoes
- 2 quarts unchlorinated and unfluoridated water
- 1/4 cup organic pasture butter, melted
- 1 tsp. Real Salt
- 1/2 cup organic walnuts, chopped
Here’s How I do it:
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- In a stockpot, bring water to a boil.
- Cut sweet potatoes into 1″ cubes.
- Once the water is boiling, add the sweet potato cubes and cook for 20 minutes, or until fork tender.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat; Mix with salt and set aside.
- Drain the sweet potatoes; Mash in a large mixing bowl.
- Blend the butter mixture into the mashed sweet potatoes.
- Form the sweet potatoes into 6 to 8 small logs.
- Roll the logs into walnut pieces.
- Grease a baking sheet with additional butter.
- Place the logs onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes at 350° Fahrenheit.