Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 4 oz. organic raw blue cheese, crumbled [1/2 cup crumbles]
- 1/4 cup hot unchlorinated and unfluoridated water
- 1/4 cup organic white wine
- 1/2 tsp. Real Salt
- 1 tsp. organic freshly ground peppercorn blend
- 1/4 tsp. organic granulated garlic
- 1/8 tsp. organic ground cayenne
- 1 cup Homemade Organic Mayonnaise
Here’s How I do it:
- Mix the blue cheese crumbles in the hot water; Stir until the cheese melts and is combined.
- Add the seasonings to the mixture and pour the wine over the top; Stir until everything is completely blended.
- Add the mayonnaise to the cheese mixture and stir until blended.
- Refrigerate until completely chilled, approximately 1 hour.
- This makes approximately 1-3/4 cups of dressing.