Here’s What You’ll Need:
- several slices Homemade Organic Old-Fashioned Basic White Bread Loaves; OR Homemade Organic Old-Fashioned Whole Wheat Bread Loaves
Here’s How I do it:
- Remove the crust from the bread; Reserve for making Homemade Organic Fine Breadcrumbs, or Homemade Organic Herbed Breadcrumbs.
- Tear the bread into 1″ pieces.
- Place the torn bread into a food processor or blender and cover; Pulse until the pieces are broken into crumbs. (Alternatively one may do this by hand)
- If there are any leftover, place in a Mason jar with tight fitting lid and freeze.