Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1 pint [2 cups] Homemade Organic Cherry Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. 100% organic lime juice
- 4 oz. [1/2 brick] organic cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Homemade Organic Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup organic powdered sugar (grind organic cane sugar into a fine powder)
- 1/4 cup chopped organic walnuts
- 1 cup organic heavy cream, whipped
Here’s How I do it:
- Beat cherry sauce and lime juice until smooth; Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, mayonnaise and powdered sugar.
- Fold in (by hand) the whipped cream and nuts.
- Line 12 muffins; Pour the mix to the top of the lining in all lined cups.
- Place into the freezer until frozen solid.
- Store in paper bags tucked into a freezer bag.
- Makes 12.