This would be a super pie filling, or topping for a cheesecake.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2 cups unchlorinated and unfluoridated water
- 1 cup organic cane sugar
- 4 cups organic sweet cherries
- 1/3 cup Homemade Organic Sauce Starter Mix
Here’s How I do it:
- Combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan over high heat until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Pour in the sauce starter mix and stir until well combined and not lumpy; Add the cherries and cook until the sauce is thickened and bubbly.