Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 8 oz. [1 brick] organic cream cheese
- 4 oz. [1 cup] shredded organic Gruyere cheese
- 4 tsp. grass-fed organic whole milk
- 2 tsp. Homemade Organic Basic Yellow Mustard; OR Homemade Organic French’s-Styled Classic Yellow Mustard
- 1 cup organic shredded apple, including the juice (I used an organic golden delicious)
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped organic pecans (optional)
- 1 tsp. chopped organic chives
Here’s How I do it:
- In a small mixing bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in shredded cheese, milk and mustard and combine until well blended.
- Add the apple, pecans and chives and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
- This recipe yields 2-1/4 cups of dip.