Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2 large very-ripe organic tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Homemade Organic Pickled Serranos, chopped
- 1 organic medium onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chopped organic fresh coriander; or 1 Tbsp. chopped organic fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp. Real Salt
- organic freshly ground peppercorn blend
- 1/4 tsp. organic cane sugar
Here’s How I do it:
- Place all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until well combined and pureed.
- Store in a glass container with tight-fitting lid.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Yields approximately 2-1/2 cups of sauce.
- If you decide to freeze this sauce remember that hot peppers get hotter when they’re frozen.