Here’s What You’ll Need:
- home rendered tallow or lard, for sauteing
- 2 cups chunked organic fresh pineapple
- 1 cup diced organic bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced organic celery
- 1 cup diced organic yellow onion
- 1 cup died organic carrot
- 1 package Homemade Organic Basic Freezer Meatballs
- 1 cup Homemade Organic Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup Homemade Organic Beef Stock or Homemade Organic Vegetable Stock
- 1 tsp. Real Salt
Here’s How I do it:
- In a large pan over medium high heat, warm the tallow or lard until hot and bubbly.
- Add the carrots to the pan and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the celery, onion and bell pepper to the pan and saute for an additional 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the meatballs to the pan.
- Pour the BBQ sauce and stock into the pan, season with salt and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Add the pineapple and heat through.
- Serve over hot, cooked rice.