This recipe was made by my Darling and it’s absolutely delicious. It’s great for people who aren’t usually fond of blue cheese because the flavor is mild. It is recommended to allow this dip to refrigerate for 24 hours before serving; The longer it sits the better it gets.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 8 oz. [1 brick] organic cream cheese
- 8 oz. [1 wedge] organic blue cheese, raw preferred
- 3 Tbsp. organic heavy cream
- 1 cup organic sour cream
- 1/3 cup + 1/4 cup organic grass-fed whole milk
- 2/3 cup finely minced fresh organic dill
- 2 tsp. Real Salt
- 3 tsp. organic freshly ground peppercorn blend
- 1/2 tsp. prepared organic Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. organic champagne vinegar
- 2 tsp. organic Balsamic vinegar
Here’s How I do it:
- Place all ingredients into the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Mix on lowest speed until the liquids are incorporated.
- Turn the speed to medium-low (2-3 on a Kitchenaid mixer) and mix for 5 minutes, or until the dip reaches desired thickness.