Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1 lb. grass-fed ground beef or 1 pint Homemade Organic Frozen Ground Beef Mix
- 3 cups organic fusilli pasta
- 2 cups Homemade Organic Beef Stock
- 1-1/2 cups Homemade Organic Vegetable Stock
- 1/4 cup grass-fed organic whole milk
- 3 Tbsp. organic tomato paste
- 3/4 cup organic diced tomatoes
- 3/4 cup organic diced yellow onion
- 3/4 cup organic diced green bell pepper
- 2-3 organic cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. organic distilled white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. organic light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. organic cane sugar
- 2 tsp. Real Salt
- 1 tsp. organic paprika
- 1/2 tsp. organic freshly ground peppercorn blend
- 1/4 tsp. organic turmeric
- 1/4 tsp. organic cayenne pepper (optional)
Here’s How I do it:
- If using Homemade Organic Freezer Ground Beef Mix: Pour 1/4 cup water into a deep saucepan with lid; Add the frozen beef mix, bell pepper, diced tomatoes and onions. Simmer for 15 minutes over medium heat, covered. Uncover; break up the frozen chunks into smaller pieces. Add the garlic; Cover and simmer for an additional 5 minutes. Proceed with step 4.
- Brown the beef in a saucepan until halfway browned.
- Add the onions, bell pepper, diced tomatoes and garlic and saute with the ground beef for 6 to 7 minutes until the beef is brown and the onions are clear.
- Add the beef stock, veggie stock, tomato paste and milk, stir well.
- Add the fusilli pasta, stir well.
- Add the paprika, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper (if using); Stir well.
- Slowly bring the mixture to a boil then simmer, covered, until the noodles are al-dente, approximately 16-22 minutes.