Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup organic unbleached white flour
- 2 tsp. Homemade Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Real Salt
- 1 cup shredded organic cheddar cheese
- 2 organic pasture eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup grass-fed organic whole milk
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped organic green bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped organic red bell pepper
Here’s How I do it:
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add the cheese, eggs, milk green pepper, red pepper and mix until well blended.
- Use as a topping for casseroles.