This recipe was adapted from Paul Prodhomme.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 3-1/4 tsp. organic granulated onion
- 3-1/4 tsp. organic granulated garlic
- 3-1/4 tsp. organic dried oregano leaves
- 3 tsp. freshly ground organic white peppercorns
- 2-1/2 tsp. organic dried thyme leaves
- 2-1/2 tsp. organic ground yellow mustard
- 2 tsp. freshly ground organic black peppercorns
Here’s How I do it:
- Combine all ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Transfer to a glass jar with a tight fitting lid, or a spice jar.
- This recipe yields a little over 1/2 cup.