Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup cold unchlorinated and unflouridated water
- 3 Tbsp. grass-fed organic gelatin
- 3/4 cup hot unchlorinated and unfluoridated water (not boiling!)
- 1 Tbsp. grass-fed organic heavy cream
- 1/4 cup packed Homemade Organic Vanilla Sugar; OR 1/4 cup organic cane sugar
- 1 tsp. Homemade Organic Vanilla Extract
Here’s How I do it:
- Combine the gelatin and water in a wide-mouth pint Mason jar; Stir until well combined and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Place the gelatin in the bottom of a 3 cup mold/dish, or you can place it into individual molds.
- Sprinkle the sugar on top of the gelatin, add the heavy cream, vanilla extract and hot water; Stir until well combined and there are no lumps.
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours, or until set.