Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 3 organic pasture eggs
- 2 cups Homemade Organic Soft Bread Crumbs
- 2 cups chopped organic yellow onion
- 4 cups chopped organic mushrooms
- 8-12 organic garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. Real Salt
- 3 lbs. grass-fed organic ground beef
Here’s How I do it:
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs slightly.
- Stir in bread crumbs, onions, mushrooms and salt; Add meat and mix until well blended.
- Cook half of the mixture in a large skillet or the bottom of a wide stockpot until the meat is lightly browned; Repeat with remaining half of mixture.
- Allow the mixture to cool; Measure into 2-cup portions (wide-mouth pint jars with tight-fitting lids) and freeze.
- Yields 7 pints of mix.