Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1 recipe Homemade Organic Vanilla Cream Jello (do not make ahead)
- 3 Tbsp grass-fed organic beef gelatin
- 1 cup cold sparkling mineral water (such as Mountain Valley)
- 1 cup raw organic pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup organic cane sugar (optional)
- 1 organic banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup diced mango (frozen or fresh)
- 3-4 organic strawberries, sliced
Here’s How I do it:
Prepare the Homemade Organic Vanilla Cream Jello and place into a 6 cup mold/dish, or individual molds; Chill until half-set, approximately 30 to 36 minutes (it will take less time for individual molds).
- Warm the pineapple juice with the mango pieces to just under boiling; Strain the mango pieces and set aside.
- Mix the cold sparkling water with the gelatin and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the gelatin mixture to a small mixing bowl; Add the sugar and pineapple juice, stirring until well blended.
- Arrange the fruit pieces on top of the half-set vanilla jello.
- Pour the pineapple jello mixture on top.
- Place jello into the fridge and chill for at least 4 hours.