I use this to make Homemade Organic Chef Boyardee Tomato Sauce which I use in Homemade Organic Chef Boyardee Beefaroni and Homemade Organic Chef Boyardee Spaghetti with Meat Sauce.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 3 Tbsp. organic unbleached white flour
- 1/2 tsp. Real Salt
- 1 cup unchlorinated and unfluoridated water
- 1/2 cup shredded organic cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated organic Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
Here’s How I do it:
- Mix the flour, salt and water in a medium saucepan with a wire whisk.
- Cook the mixture over medium heat until thickened, stirring often.
- Add the cheeses and stir them (they’ll stick to a whisk at this point) until well blended.
- Cook the mixture while stirring constantly for a couple of minutes until thick like a paste.
- This is now ready to use in recipes.