Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1/4 lb. grass-fed organic ground beef
- 1 pint [2 cups] Homemade Organic Chef Boyardee Tomato Sauce
- 3 cups unchlorinated and unfluoridated water
- 2 cups organic piccolini ziti pasta (if available); OR organic macaroni or other pasta shape
- 1 tsp. Real Salt
- 1/3 cup Homemade Organic Cheese Paste
Here’s How I do it:
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet until browned.
- Pour in the tomato sauce, water, and salt; Stir until well blended.
- Carefully add the pasta to the pot, and bring to a boil, stirring often to prevent the pasta from sticking.
- Once boiling, cover and cook for 18-22 minutes, stirring every 2-3 minutes to prevent sticking.
- After the pasta is al dente, add the cheese paste and stir well to combine.