Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 3 organic pasture eggs
- 2 cups Homemade Organic Soft Bread Crumbs (from white bread)
- 1-1/3 cups sliced organic celery
- 1-1/3 cups sliced organic onion
- 1-1/3 cups sliced organic carrot
- 1 tsp. Real Salt
- 3 lbs. wild-caught turbot, cod, or other white fish, cooked, boned and flaked
Here’s How I do it:
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs slightly.
- Stir in bread crumbs, celery, onion, carrot/bell pepper and salt; Add fish and mix until well blended.
- Cook half of the mixture in a large skillet or the bottom of a wide stockpot until the mixture is cooked and set, approximately 10 minutes; Repeat with remaining half of mixture.
- Allow the mixture to cool; Measure into 2-cup portions (wide-mouth pint jars with tight-fitting lids) and freeze.
- Yields 7 pints of mix.