Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 10 oz. cooked and flaked wild caught tuna, OR 1 pint Homemade Organic Freezer Flaked Tuna Mix, OR 1 pint Homemade Organic Freezer Flaked White Fish Mix, OR 1 pint Homemade Organic Freezer Ground Chicken Mix
- 3 Tbsp. organic pasture butter
- 1 cup diced organic yellow onion (optional)
- 2 cups organic broccoli florets (fresh or frozen)
- 2-3 organic garlic cloves, minced (optional)
- 1-1/4 cup grass-fed organic whole milk
- 3/4 cup unchlorinated and unfluoridated water
- 1/2 cup Homemade Organic Wild Caught Fish Stock
- 1/2 cup organic cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Homemade Organic Sweet Whey
- 2 Tbsp. organic prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tsp. organic dried parsley
- 2 tsp. Real Salt
- 2 cups organic fusilli pasta
- crushed organic potato chips, for garnish if desired
Here’s How I do it:
- If using Homemade Organic Freezer Ground Meat Mix: Pour 1/4 cup water and butter into a deep saucepan with lid; Add the frozen meat mix and onions. Simmer for 15 minutes over medium heat, covered. Uncover; break up the frozen chunks into smaller pieces. Add the broccoli and garlic; Cover and simmer for an additional 5 minutes. Proceed with step 5.
- To a large frying pan with lid, add the butter, onions, broccoli and garlic, then saute until the onions are clear; Add the cooked, flaked fish (if using).
- Pour in the fish stock, water, whey and milk.
- Stir in the prepared mustard, salt, and parsley flakes; Stir until well blended.
- Add the fusili pasta to the skillet and mix well.
- Cover and bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce to a simmer; Cook for 16-22 minutes or until the pasta is al dente.
- Mix in the cream cheese until well combined.
- Top with crushed organic potato chips, if desired.