Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 lb. dry organic spaghetti
- 2 tsp. Real Salt (plus a pinch for the spaghetti)
- 2 Tbsp. organic olive oil
- 1 organic garlic clove, minced
- 1 medium organic tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup pureed Homemade Organic Olive Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced organic Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup sliced organic green olives stuffed with garlic
- 1/4 cup sliced organic peperoncini (optional)
- 4-6 wild caught anchovy filets, chopped
- 2 tsp. organic capers
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground organic peppercorn blend
- 1/2 tsp. organic red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped organic fresh parsley; OR 2 Tbsp. organic dried parsley flakes
Here’s How I do it:
- In a large stock pot, bring 4 quarts of water to a boil with a pinch of salt; Add pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until al dente.
- In a large skillet, cook the olive oil over medium heat until warm and bubbly; Add the minced garlic and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes, olives, anchovies, capers, peperoncini (if using), red pepper flakes (if using), and black pepper.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce heat to medium low and cook, uncovered, for 5-6 minutes, or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon sauce over spaghetti and toss to coat; Sprinkle with parsley.