Here’s What You’ll Need:
- organic beets, rinsed
- heavy-duty aluminum foil
Here’s How I do it:
- Preheat the oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
- Place three beets (same-size) in rows on the aluminum foil and wrap into a pouch. (If they are different sizes, wrap them separately.)
- Place the pouches onto a cookie sheet.
- Roast for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Allow to cool on the counter for 1 hour, or until cooled.
- Place pouches into the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- When opening pouches, pour off beet juice for use in other recipes (such as Homemade Organic Copycat Polynesian Sauce.)