This recipe has been adapted from Haute Dogs.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 cup organic dry mustard
- 1/2 cup organic distilled white vinegar
- 6 Tbsp. unchlorinated and unfluoridated water
- 2 tsp. organic unbleached white flour
- 2 tsp. organic ground turmeric
- 1/4 tsp. Real Salt
- 1 tsp. organic cane sugar
- 1/4 tsp. organic granulated garlic
Here’s How I do it:
- Pour all ingredients into a heavy-bottomed stainless-steel saucepan; Mix until well blended.
- Bring mixture to a boil, then immediately remove from heat.
- Allow mixture to cool, then store in glass Mason jars with tight-fitting lids.