Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup 1/2″ diced fresh organic tomatoes
- 1 cup 1/2″ diced organic yellow onion
- 2-3 organic garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 cup unchlorinated and unfluoridated water
- 3 Tbsp. jarred organic tomato paste
- 1/2 cup 1/2″ diced organic green bell peppers
- 2 Tbsp. Homemade Organic Pickled Jalapeno brine
- 1 Tbsp. organic 100% lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Real Salt
- 2 tsp. organic cane sugar
- 1/2 tsp. organic red chili pepper powder
- 1/16 tsp. organic cayenne pepper (optional)
Here’s How I do it:
- Add all ingredients to a 2 quart sauce pot; Bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and allow to simmer for 40 to 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place salsa into a glass jar with a tight fitting lid and keep in the refrigerator.
- This recipe makes 2 cups of salsa.