Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2 cups dry organic brown rice
- 4 cups unchlorinated and unfluoridated water
- 1 tsp. Real Salt
- 2 Tbsp. organic pasture butter (optional)
Here’s How I do it:
- Combine all ingredients into a 1 quart pot with lid.
- Bring the mixture to a hard boil, then immediately reduce to a low simmer. (You should see a few bubbles, but not too many. If there aren’t any bubbles, increase the heat slightly; If there are too many bubbles, reduce the heat slightly until there are just a few bubbles.)
- Simmer for 45 minutes; DO NOT LIFT THE LID.
- Once finished, lift the lid then fluff with a fork and serve.