Here’s What You’ll Need:
For the Seasoned Breadcrumbs:
- 12 Tbsp. Homemade Organic Panko-Styled Breadcrumbs; OR 12 Tbsp. Homemade Organic Fine Breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp. organic extra-virgin olive oil
- 1-1/2 tsp. rendered Homemade Organic Smoked Bacon fat
- 2 Tbsp. cooked and finely chopped Homemade Organic Smoked Bacon; OR finely chopped Homemade Organic Cracklings
- 2 tsp. Real Salt
- 1 tsp. organic cane sugar
- 1/2 tsp. organic smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp. organic granulated onion
- 1/4 tsp. organic ground sage
- 1/4 tsp. organic tomato powder
For the Cheese Blend:
- 4 Tbsp. organic finely shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 Tbsp. organic finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 Tbsp. organic finely shredded provolone cheese
- 2 Tbsp. organic unbleached white flour
Here’s How I do it:
- Combine in a spice grinder the bacon or cracklings, Real Salt, sugar, onion, paprika, sage and tomato powder; Grind into a fine powder.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir the seasoning blend, breadcrumbs, olive oil and rendered bacon fat together until well blended; Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all cheeses and flour until blended and cheeses are completely coated; Set aside.
- This mix is now ready to use in recipes.