Here’s What You’ll Need:
For the Seasoned Breadcrumbs:
- 12 Tbsp. Homemade Organic Panko-Styled Breadcrumbs; OR 12 Tbsp. Homemade Organic Fine Breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp. organic extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. homemade mesquite liquid smoke
- 1-1/2 tsp. organic cane sugar
- 2 tsp. Real Salt
- 1 tsp. organic granulated onion
- 1/2 tsp. organic tomato powder
- 1/2 tsp. organic granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp. organic ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. organic paprika
For the Cheese Blend:
- 4 Tbsp. finely shredded organic Colby cheese
- 4 Tbsp. finely shredded organic mozzarella cheese
- 4 Tbsp. finely shredded organic cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. organic unbleached white flour
Here’s How I do it:
- Combine in a spice grinder the salt, granulated garlic, granulated onion, cumin and paprika then grind into a fine powder.
- Combine breadcrumbs and seasoning powder in a small stainless steel bowl; Set aside.
- Combine all cheeses in another small stainless steel bowl along with the flour until the cheese is completely coated; Set aside.
- This recipe yields 1-1/2 cups.