Here’s What You’ll Need:
For the Seasoned Breadcrumbs:
- 12 Tbsp. Homemade Organic Panko-Style Breadcrumbs; OR 12 Tbsp. Homemade Organic Fine Breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp. grated organic Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 1 Tbsp. organic extra-virgin olive oil
- 1-1/2 tsp. Homemade Organic Sweet Whey
- 2 tsp. Real Salt
- 1 tsp. organic cane sugar
- 1/2 tsp. organic granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp. organic granulated onion
- 1/8 tsp. organic paprika
- 1/8 tsp. organic turmeric
For the Cheese Blend:
- 3 Tbsp. finely shredded organic provolone cheese
- 3 Tbsp. drained and finely shredded organic mozzarella cheese
- 3 Tbsp. drained and finely shredded organic feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp. grated organic Parmegiano Reggiano cheese
- 1 tsp. organic unbleached white flour
Here’s How I do it:
- Combine in a spice grinder the Parmigiano Reggiano, salt, sugar, garlic, onion, paprika and turmeric; Grind into a fine powder.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir the seasoning blend, breadcrumbs, olive oil and whey together until well blended; Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all cheeses and flour until the cheeses are well coated; Set aside.
- This mix is now ready to use in recipes.