Here’s What You’ll Need:
For the Seasoned Breadcrumbs:
- 12 Tbsp. Homemade Organic Panko-Styled Breadcrumbs; OR 12 Tbsp. Homemade Organic Fine Breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp. organic extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. Real Salt
- 2 tsp. organic cane sugar
- 1 tsp. organic chili pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp. organic tomato powder
- 1/2 tsp. organic ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. organic granulated onion
- 1/2 tsp. organic granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp. organic paprika
- 1 pinch organic celery seed
For the Cheese Blend:
- 4 Tbsp. finely shredded organic Colby cheese
- 4 Tbsp. strained and finely shredded organic mozzarella
- 4 Tbsp. finely shredded organic cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. organic unbleached white flour
Here’s How I do it:
- Combine in a spice grinder the salt, sugar, chili pepper powder, tomato powder, cumin, onion, garlic, paprika and celery seed; Grind into a fine powder.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir the seasoning blend, breadcrumbs, olive oil and whey together until well blended; Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all cheeses and flour until blended and cheeses are completely coated; Set aside.
- This is now ready to be used in Homemade Organic Copycat Fresh Take Southwest Three Cheese Taco Salad