Here’s What You’ll Need:
For the Seasoned Breadcrumbs:
- 12 Tbsp. Homemade Organic Panko-Styled Breadcrumbs; OR 12 Tbsp. Homemade Organic Fine Breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp. organic olive oil
- 1-1/2 tsp. organic distilled white vinegar
- 2 tsp. Real Salt
- 1 tsp. organic cane sugar
- 1 tsp. organic chipotle powder
- 1/2 tsp. organic tomato powder
- 1/2 tsp. organic granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp. organic granulated onion
- 1/2 tsp. organic dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. organic smoked paprika
- 1 pinch organic celery seed
For the Cheese Blend:
- 4 Tbsp. finely shredded organic Colby cheese
- 4 Tbsp. finely shredded organic mozzarella cheese
- 4 Tbsp. finely shredded organic cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. organic unbleached white flour
Here’s How I do it:
- Combine in a spice grinder the salt, sugar, organic dried oregano, granulated garlic, granulated onion, and celery seed; Grind into a fine powder and combine with the chipotle powder, tomato powder, and smoked paprika until well blended.
- Combine breadcrumbs, flour and seasoning powder in a small stainless steel bowl; Set aside.
- Combine all cheeses in another small stainless steel bowl along with the flour until the cheeses are completely coated; Set aside.
- This recipe yields 1-1/2 cups.