According to the Chick-Fil-A Polynesian Sauce vs. Marzetti Honey French Dressing video, this recipe will also double as a copycat Marzetti Honey French Dressing recipe.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1/3 cup organic sunflower oil; OR organic olive oil
- 1/3 cup unchlorinated and unfluoridated water
- 1/4 cup organic cane sugar
- 2 Tbsp. raw organic honey (local honey from real honeybees)
- 2 Tbsp. organic raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. organic distilled white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. organic tomato paste (not heaping)
- 1 tsp. Real Salt
- 1 tsp. organic paprika
- 3/4 tsp. organic dry yellow mustard
- 1/4 tsp. organic beet juice (from making Homemade Organic Roasted Beets)
- 1/8 tsp. organic granulated onion
- 1/8 tsp. organic granulated garlic
- 1 tsp. organic arrowroot powder
Here’s How I do it:
- Mix all ingredients into a 2 quart Chef’s saucepan and whisk until smooth.
- Bring to a boil and immediately reduce to a simmer; Stir until thickened, approximately 3 minutes.
- This mixture will thicken as it cools.
- Allow to cool completely before placing into a pint jar.
- Place a tight-fitting lid onto the jar and place into the refrigerator.
- This is fine to eat immediately, but tastes even better the next day after being in the refrigerator.