Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 4 organic pastured egg yolks (reserve egg whites for a future use)
- 1-1/2 cups organic sunflower oil
- 1/2 cup organic olive oil
- 1 tsp. organic raw red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Real Salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground organic peppercorn blend
Here’s How I do it:
- Place all the ingredients into a pint-and-a-half jar.
- Pulse the immersion blender at low speed until the ingredients on the bottom start to emulsify.
- Once that happens, slowly bring up the immersion blender and continue pulsing until it all looks creamy and white. You can also slowly turn up the speed once it’s started to emulsify.
- If you’d like to thin it out a bit after emulsifying, add a tablespoon of the reserved egg whites at a time, then use the immersion blender to incorporate. Repeat until desired consistency is reached.