Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2-3 raw organic jalapenos, chopped
- 1 organic green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cups organic cane sugar
- 4 Tbsp. Homemade Organic Pickled Jalapeno vinegar
- 1-1/2 cups raw organic apple cider vinegar (Eden Organic is great)
- 1/2 cup Homemade Organic Liquid Apple Pectin; OR Homemade Organic Liquid Lemon Pectin
Here’s How I do it:
- Add the chopped bell and jalapeno peppers to a food processor; Process until finely chopped.
- Combine the pepper mixture with the apple cider vinegar, jalapeno vinegar, liquid pectin, and cane sugar; You can make this hotter by adding additional jalapenos or more jalapeno vinegar.
- Bring this mixture to a boil, stirring often, until it reaches 210° to 220° Fahrenheit; Take some of the jelly and put it on a cool plate to test and see if it’s the thickness you’d like.
- Pour into half-pint Mason jars leaving 1/4″ headspace.
- Process using the water-bath canning method.
- This recipe yields just about 3 half-pint jars of jelly.