Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2 oz. organic cream cheese, sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded organic cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Homemade Organic Pickled Jalapeno slices
- 1/2 tsp. organic Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. Real Salt
- 2 slices organic sourdough bread
Here’s How I do it:
- Warm a medium sized skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add 1 Tbsp. butter and place a slice of bread on top.
- On top of the bread, sprinkle some cheese and place the jalapeno slices on top.
- Cook the bread until it’s lightly browned; Remove from pan and place on a plate.
- Add 1 more Tbsp. of butter to the pan and place another slice of bread on top.
- Add the cream cheese, salt and Italian seasoning to the bread and sprinkle with more shredded cheese.
- Place the removed piece of bread with the jalapeno slices on it on top of the the other slice of bread in the pan.
- Cook until lightly golden brown on the bottom.