Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1/3 cup organic ground mustard
- 2/3 cup organic distilled white vinegar
- 1-1/3 cups unchlorinated and unfluoridated water
- 3 Tbsp. organic unbleached white flour
- 1 tsp. organic arrowroot powder
- 1 tsp. organic ground turmeric
- 1 tsp. light pink mountain salt
- 1 tsp. organic cane sugar
- 1/4 tsp. organic roasted garlic powder
Here’s How I do it:
- Put all ingredients into a 2 quart heavy-bottomed stainless steel saucepan.
- Slowly bring to a boil over medium heat, whisking occasionally; As it gets closer to being finished, you’ll need to whisk more constantly.
- Once it has some small bubbles popping up in the sauce, immediately take if off the heat and allow to cool.
- Yields 2 cups of mustard.