I have adapted the recipe that I found here.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1 organic garlic clove, minced or pressed
- 8 oz. [1 brick] organic full-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup [1 stick] organic lightly-salted pasture butter, room temperature
- 1 tsp. dried organic oregano
- 1/4 tsp. dried organic dill weed
- 1/4 tsp. dried organic marjoram
- 1/4 tsp. dried organic basil
- 1/4 tsp. dried organic thyme
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground organic peppercorn blend
- Real Salt, to taste
Here’s How I do it:
- Blend cream cheese and butter together until well combined.
- Add pressed garlic and herbs.
- Mix together until completely blended.