I have modified this recipe to use ground chicken instead of cubed raw chicken.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
Here’s How I do it:
- In a deep frying pan, with lid, fry the bacon pieces until crispy.
- Remove the bacon from the heat, dice small, and set aside; Reserve bacon grease for another use, keeping 1 Tbsp. in the pan. If not using the ground chicken mix, proceed to step 4.
- If using Homemade Organic Freezer Ground Chicken Mix: Pour 1/2 cup unchlorinated and unfluoridated water into the same frying pan used for the bacon; Add the frozen chicken mix, onion and carrots. Simmer for 15 minutes over medium heat, covered. Uncover; break up the frozen chunks into smaller pieces; Cover and simmer for an additional 5 minutes. Proceed with step 6.
- Saute the chicken in the frying pan used for the bacon until halfway done.
- Add the onion, carrots and garlic and saute with the ground chicken for 6 to 7 minutes until the chicken is light tan and the onions are clear.
- Add the chicken stock, vegetable stock, whey, heavy cream and milk; Stir well.
- Mix the unbroken spaghetti into the skillet.
- Add the parsley flakes, turmeric, salt, pepper, roasted garlic, and liquid smoke; Stir well.
- Slowly bring the mixture to a boil then simmer, covered, until the pasta is fully cooked, approximately 16-22 minutes.
- Add the cheddar, ricotta and Parmigiano cheeses and allow them to melt into the dish.