Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 lb. dry organic linguine
- 1/4 cup [1/2 stick] organic pasture butter
- 4-5 organic green onions, sliced [1/2 cup sliced]
- 2-3 organic garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup Homemade Organic Chicken Stock
- 2 oz. [2 Tbsp.] organic blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 oz. organic cream cheese
- 1 tsp. Real Salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground organic peppercorn blend
Here’s How I do it:
- In a large stockpot, bring a gallon of water to a boil; Add a pinch of salt and the noodles and cook until al dente, approximately
- In a medium saucepan, heat the butter until warm and bubbly.
- Saute the olives (if using), onion and garlic for 1 minute, then add the chicken stock, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in the stock, sour cream, and blue cheese crumbles until well blended; Cook until thickened.