Here’s What You’ll Need:
For the Seasoned Breadcrumbs:
- 12 Tbsp. Homemade Organic Panko-Style Breadcrumbs; OR 12 Tbsp. Homemade Organic Fine Breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp. freshly grated organic Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 1 Tbsp. organic extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Homemade Organic Sweet Whey
- 2 tsp. organic Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp. Real Salt
- 1 tsp. organic unbleached cane sugar
- 1/2 tsp. organic dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp. organic granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp. organic granulated onion
- 1/8 tsp. organic paprika
- 1/8 tsp. organic turmeric
- 1 pinch organic celery seed
For the Cheese Blend:
- 5 Tbsp. freshly grated organic Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 6 Tbsp. strained and finely shredded organic mozzarella
- 2 Tbsp. organic unbleached white flour
Here’s How I do it:
- Combine in a spice grinder the salt, 2 Tbsp. Parmigiano Reggiano, Italian seasoning, parsley, granulated garlic, granulated onion, and celery seed; Grind into a fine powder and combine with the paprika and turmeric until well blended.
- Combine breadcrumbs and seasoning powder in a small stainless steel bowl; Set aside.
- Combine all cheeses in another small stainless steel bowl along with the flour; Set aside.
- This is now ready to be used in Homemade Organic Fresh Take Chicken Parmesan, or Homemade Organic Fresh Take Baked Spaghetti.
- This recipe yields 1-1/2 cups.