Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1 pkg. [8 oz.] organic cream cheese
- 1 tsp. organic 100% lime juice
- 1 tsp. Real Salt
- 1/2 tsp. organic smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp. organic ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. organic tomato powder (?)
- 1/4 tsp. organic roasted garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. organic ground turmeric (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground organic peppercorn blend
- 2 organic garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped organic fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup shredded organic carrot
- 1/4 cup sliced organic green onion
- 1 Tbsp. finely minced organic sun-dried tomatoes
Here’s How I do it:
- Whip the cream cheese and lime juice with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add the salt, smoked paprika, cumin, tomato powder (if using), roasted garlic powder, turmeric, and pepper, then mix until well blended.
- Gently fold in the minced garlic, fresh cilantro, shredded carrot, sliced green onion, and sun-dried tomatoes.
- This spread is ready to use in wraps, sandwiches or dips.