Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 3 Tbsp. organic extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 medium organic Idaho potatoes, rinsed and diced small
- 3/4 cup diced organic yellow onion
- 3/4 cup diced organic bell pepper
- 6 organic pasture eggs
- 1 tsp. Homemade Organic Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp. Real Salt
- 1/2 tsp. organic dried oregano
- 1/8 to 1/4 tsp. organic cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded organic Colby cheese
- 1/4 cup grated organic Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
Here’s How I do it:
- Preheat the oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
- In an ovenproof skillet (such as an all-stainless-steel skillet), heat the oil over medium heat until warm and bubbly.
- Add the potatoes to the skillet and stir to coat thoroughly with the oil, then cook until the potatoes are lightly browned, approximately 15 to 20 minutes; Remove the potatoes from the pan and set aside.
- To the same skillet, add the onion and bell pepper; Saute until tender, approximately 5-6 minutes; Add the potatoes and saute until heated through, approximately 5 minutes.
- Beat the eggs with the salt, pepper, oregano, and cayenne; Pour the egg mixture on top of the cooked vegetable mixture.
- Place the skillet into the oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until the cheeses are a light golden brown.