Here’s What You’ll Need:
For the Seasoned Breadcrumbs:
- 12 Tbsp. Homemade Organic Panko-Styled Breadcrumbs; OR 12 Tbsp. Homemade Organic Fine Breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp. organic extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Homemade Organic Sweet Whey
- 2 tsp. Real Salt
- 2 tsp. crushed organic dried rosemary
- 1 tsp. organic granulated roasted garlic
- 1/2 tsp. organic granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp. organic brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. organic cane sugar
- 1/8 tsp. organic turmeric
- 1/8 tsp. organic paprika
For the Cheese Blend:
- 3 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. strained and finely shredded organic mozzarella
- 3 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. grated organic Parmigiano Reggiano
- 3 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. finely shredded organic provolone
- 3 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. grated organic Pecorino Romano
- 2 Tbsp. organic unbleached white flour
Here’s How I do it:
- Combine in a spice grinder the salt, crushed rosemary, granulated roasted garlic, granulated garlic, brown sugar, and sugar; Grind into a fine powder and combine with the paprika and turmeric until well blended.
- Combine breadcrumbs, olive oil, whey, and seasoning powder in a small stainless steel bowl; Set aside.
- Combine all cheeses in another small stainless steel bowl along with the flour until the cheeses are coated well with the flour; Set aside.
- This recipe yields 1-1/2 cups.