I have adapted this recipe from Rachael Ray.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1 pkg. Homemade Organic Chicken Nuggets with Herbs and Parmigiano
- 1 recipe Homemade Organic Pomodoro Sauce
- 1/2 lb. [1/2 box] organic linguine or organic spaghetti noodles
- 1 tsp. Real Salt
- 1 cup shredded organic mozzarella or shredded organic provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup organic Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- Garnish: fresh organic Italian Flat Parsley leaves
Here’s How I do it:
- Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil; Add 1 tsp. of salt and the noodles and cook until al dente, approximately 8 to 13 minutes.
- Place the pouch containing the nuggets on a baking sheet and put into the oven; Heat for 15-20 minutes, or until warmed through.
- Prepare the Homemade Organic Pomodoro Sauce, if not all ready done; If it is made, warm it up.
- Place the noodles on a plate with some of the Pomodoro sauce on top.
- To the side of the noodles, place some nuggets with Pomodoro sauce on top.
- Sprinkle the pasta and nuggets with the mozzarella or provolone and Parmigiano Reggiano cheeses.
- Garnish with fresh organic parsley, if desired.
- Serve with your favorite vegetable side dish or salad.