This is a great way to spice up your steak. It’s great alone, or you can add this to your Southwestern or Tex-Mex dishes.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1 lb. organic grass-fed steaks
1 tsp dried organic chipotle powder (you could use substitute organic smoked paprika)
2 Tbsp. organic first-cold-pressed olive oil
1 Tbsp. organic fresh cilantro, chopped (OR 1 tsp. organic dried cilantro)
2 Tbsp. organic lime juice
2 organic garlic cloves, grated
1/2 tsp. Real Salt
Here’s How I do it:
- Mix steak marinade in a small bowl and pour over steak. You can cut up the steak, if your recipe calls for that.
- Spread the marinade all over the steak to completely cover.
- Place marinated steak in a glass container to marinate overnight… or at least a couple of hours. If the steak is whole, you can put it on a baking pan and cover with the marinade and chill in the fridge.
- Use in your desired recipe.