I have slightly adapted this recipe from E-Curry.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 3 small or 2 large heads organic garlic, peeled
- 1/4 cup unchlorinated and unfluoridated water.
Here’s How I do it:
- Watch this video from Saveur on how to peel garlic in a flash, then peel all of the garlic.
- Place the peeled garlic into a blender along with the water.
- Blend until well combined and pureed; Add additional water if the puree is too thick.
- Freeze in 1/2 cup portions by placing into quarter-pint (the smallest “jelly jar”) Mason jars with plastic lids. Leave 1/2″ headspace. Label with the contents and date before freezing.
- This recipe yields approximately 1 cup of puree; This recipe can be doubled.