I found this recipe over at Kitchen Simplicity and have adapted it to make it more my own.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1/4 cup Homemade Organic Heinz-Styled Tomato Ketchup
- 1/4 cup organic red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup organic yellow onion, chopped OR 1/2 tsp. organic onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. organic paprika
- 1 Tbsp. organic worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup organic first-cold pressed olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. Real Salt
Here’s How I do it:
- Pour all ingredients into a pint-and-a-half sized Mason jar.
- Use an immersion blender on low with the “S” blade to puree the onion and emulsify the dressing.