I got the original recipe from Miss Homemade.
Here’s What You Need:
- 3 Tbsp. organic sweet paprika
- 1 Tbsp. organic cumin
- 2 Tbsp. organic oregano
- 1 tsp. organic cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp. organic granulated garlic
(I have also used 1/2 tsp. organic cayenne pepper and 1/2 teaspoon of organic chipotle instead of 1 tsp. organic cayenne)
Here’s How I do it:
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl until well blended.
- Store in a glass jar with a tight-fitting lid.
You’re welcome to add salt to taste, but I prefer to salt the dish I’m making instead of keeping it in the jar with the seasoning blend.